Friday, December 26, 2008

Oh My God My Front Tooth Fell Out Dec 2007 or All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth

on the tram. while eating a soft cheese bun. on a saturday afternoon while i was on the way to do my christmas shopping.

in fact, this is tame: the ENTIRE thing (including that ugly looking stump) came OUT so i had a black hole there and looked like a hobo. it was very traumatizing. so much so that i refused to let tony take a photo. now i regret it. let that be a lesson to the rest of you.



this photo was taken by a wonderfully patient and sensitive german dentist who glued it in at emergency on saturday afternoon. and humoured me by taking pictures. he should start charging by the hour.

then a week later he told me all about his cross country skiing adventures in ontario while drilling a one inch screw up into my jaw and afixing a new ceramic crown onto the screw with some kind of crazy glue that was chemically bonded with an ultra violet light. that thing ain't never coming out.

damn that bike accident at 14. let that be a lesson to the rest of you.

No comments: