Saturday, June 17, 2006

Tony & Fido

Tony Kelly has arrived in Duesseldorf and is alive and well! That is all we know at this point. Look for future posts by the man himself...

Good to see the bidding heating up! Don't forget to pass this site on to your friends and check back: I've added stuff to the original list. Also check the COMMENTS on the T&K Bay post to see who has claimed what.

Does anyone want to take over my CITY FIDO CELL PHONE PLAN? THERE IS NO CONTRACT. I don't need to pass it on because I have a commitment to fulfill; it is simply a good deal that Fido is no longer offering. They will honour these accounts and change the name over for free, but you can't get a new cityfido deal anymore.

SO: $45 per month for unlimited calling anytime from Bowen Island to Hope: no minutes to count. I also pay about $5 for voice mail and a $7 service fee, plus tax and whatever long distance I do. It's more expensive than a land line, but cheaper than a land line and a cell phone. If you're intersted, please let me know ASAP. The phone is available on July 12.

Kate

No comments: